1. This online competition runs from 14 November 2016 to 20 November 2016.
2. Consumers register and enter the competition via Twitter and Facebook.
3. To enter the competition via Twitter, participants must name their favourite artist performing at the Afrikaans Is Groot concert and include the hashtag #AfrikaansIsGroot2016.
4. To enter the competition via Facebook, participants must name their favourite artist performing at the Afrikaans Is Groot concert as a reply to the post or comment on the page.
5. All entries must be completed online by 20 November 2016 at 23:59 (South African time) to qualify.
6. There will be 10 winners in total.
7. The winners will be selected in a draw based on random selection on 21 November 2016.
8. The prize package is inclusive of the following: 5 tickets to the Afrikaans Is Groot concert for the dates of 25 and 26 November 2016.
9. Flights and accommodation are not inclusive of the prize and will not be provided by Toyota.
10. The results of the competition will be communicated via Facebook and Twitter.
11. Winners will be requested to send a direct message which includes their full name, email address and contact details.
12. The prize is not transferable and is not exchangeable for cash.
13. To claim the contest prize, the winner must produce their valid South African identity book/card and/or passport and complete the Acknowledgment of Receipt form (which will be made available to all winners in writing).
14. In the event that the winner does not respond within 48 hours of notification, or cannot claim the prize, a new winner will be drawn and substituted as the winner.
General Terms and Conditions:
1. This competition is open to all South African residents aged 18 years and older.
2. By entering this online promotion, all competitors agree to be bound by the rules, regulations and requirements set out in the promotional material.
3. This promotion is subject to South African law, and is not offered outside South Africa.
4. Toyota reserves the right to verify the validity of all entries.
5. Any person who is a permanent or contracted employee of any of the following companies; Toyota South Africa Motors (Pty) Ltd, and/or any other agent, promoter or other person connected with the Competition or any immediate member of their family shall not be allowed to enter the Competition and shall be ineligible to win a prize.
6. Family members include; father, mother, brother, sister, child (biological or adopted).
7. Toyota is entitled at its sole discretion to declare any entry disqualified, without having to give reason.
8. Toyota may use the details provided by competition entrants, without further compensation, in publications or other media material produced, used or contracted magazines, television, websites, social media etc.
9. By entering into the competition, a person who does not wish to have their image or story distributed should make their wishes known to the page administrators, and/or contact Toyota South Africa Motors (Pty) Ltd; at Stand 1 Wesco Park. Old Pretoria Main Road. Sandton, 2146, in writing of his/her intentions and include a photograph. Toyota will use the photo for identification purposes only and will hold it in confidence.
10. Toyota reserves the right to disqualify incomplete on-line entries. No responsibility will be accepted for on-line entries lost for any reason whatsoever, whether due to inaccessibility of the site via internet, network disruption, network congestion, malicious virus attack, unauthorised data hacking, data corruption and server hardware failure or otherwise. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of delivery.
11. Nothing on email, or on any other website of Toyota, or entrants’ use of the services or products related hereto, shall be construed as conferring any license or other rights under the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of Toyota or its subsidiaries or affiliates or any third party, whether by estoppels, implication or otherwise.
12. Toyota and/or its agent shall be licensed to evaluate all contest-related submissions for the purposes of the contest, including verification and judging and as specified in these terms and conditions. The software and programming code and media relating to the web site or Facebook and Twitter page and contest-related communication is protected by the applicable laws of copyright, trademark, patent, unfair competition and other proprietary laws.
13. Toyota’s decisions shall be final in all matters relating to the draw and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. Toyota reserves the right to change the terms and conditions without prior notice. An entrant shall be deemed to have notice of any such amendments or interpretations upon publication of the same on the website page and shall be deemed to have accepted such amendments or interpretations by virtue of his/her continued participation in the promotion. Should an entrant not wish to continue to participate in the promotion pursuant to the prevailing terms and conditions as amended or interpreted, he/she may terminate participation in the promotion upon written notice to Toyota.
15. Toyota reserves the right to modify the competition or disqualify any entrant/contestant if fraud, misconduct or technical failures destroy the integrity of the competition as determined by Toyota, in its sole discretion.
16. Toyota reserves the right at their sole discretion to cancel, terminate or suspend the promotion and select winners from among all eligible entries received prior to the cancellation.
17. Toyota may in its absolute discretion extend any time limit or waive any of the Terms and Conditions where a person might otherwise be disqualified.
18. Toyota may in its absolute discretion substitute the prize deemed to an appropriate replacement value in the place of the prize.
19. The promoter is Toyota South Africa Motors (Pty) Ltd, Stand 1, Wesco Park. Old Pretoria Main Road, Sandton, 2146.